“KDAG Foundation is an organization that develops the KDAG network and steers open-source governance to bring this technology to production maturity. The goal is to build an open, secure, and standardized ecosystem based on KDAG network.
Main business goals:
1. Enable KDAG solution in automobile industry.
- 2022 Q2- Securely collect, evaluate, and use this information to benefit drivers, cities, manufacturers.
- 2022 Q4 — Turn cars data into digital assets and benefit the owners.
- 2023 Q1 — Boost KDAG solution to enable cars as digital platform to pay parking, charging, tolls, etc.
2. Enable KDAG solution in Supply Chain industry.
- 2022 Q1 — Establish collaboration and provide trust between traders, governments, logistics and end-consumers.
- 2022 Q3 — Based on KDAG protocol, collect and secure data between actors and data integrity can be guaranteed.
- 2023 Q2 — Connect with governments, and build trust between traders, governments, logistics and end-consumers. enable KDAG solution in digital identities solution.
- 2023 Q3 — Based on KDAG wallet, build end to end solution to holders who are the owners of digital identities.
- 2023 Q4 — Work with Issuers who are trusted third parties or authorities that generate and issue credentials to holders.
3. Enable KDAG solution in smart city solution.
- 2024 Q1 — Work with government to digitalize city infrastructure based on KDAG protocol.
- 2024Q3 — Work with the government to digitalize city public transportation.
- 2024 Q4 — Grow the ecosystem to automate the management so as to benefit residents, visitors, companies, and local government. “