KDAG Monthly Update | April 1–30, 2021
- In Github, the KDAG Dev team has committed the code 17 times and modified 11 files.
- Community technical support, testing to solve code module logic problems.
The details are as follows:
1.Resolve issue when block generates newblock: add timestamp timestamp field in block body to mark block properties.
2. Add NewBlockFromFrame unit test interface to test the related frame block interface.
3. Add code comments to internal_transaction to facilitate understanding and enhance code readability.
4. Kdag evm virtual machine adds evm-tool tool code for easy deployment testing.
5. Add a new field unix timestamp to the frame data structure in the frame module of the hashgrpah package as the median timestamp of the famous verifiers received in a round.
6. Add a new modified block_test unit test file to test the newly modified block interface.
7. Add code comments to the module code internal_transaction to facilitate understanding and enhance code readability.
8. Update the compilation script of the code repository articulation library, update the kdag dependency library, update the go.mod dependency package.
9. Optimize the node code module, update the API interface for external transmissions.
10. Solve the bug: the independent proof of PeerSet when establishing links between peers.
- KDAG community events reward distribution completed, more details below:
2. KDAG released technical advantages, combining layering and slicing technology, on-chain transactions can reach 20,000 TPS.
3. KDAG has published an analysis of the concept of “Dynamic Debt Pooling”, which can be found in :
4. KDAG community activities in preparation.
5. Preparation for KDAG media promotion.