KDAG Monthly Update | August 1–31, 2022 by KDAG Foundation
1. In Github, the KDAG Dev team has committed the code 20 times and modified 31 files.
2. Exchange and community technical support, testing to solve code module logic problems.
The details are as follows:
- kdag/butterfly: make tests run faste, add locking around newpayload, prevent division by zero.
- core/blockchain: downgrade tx indexing and unindexing logs from info to debug, move build version reading to its own package, more compact bad block report.
- core/vm: return copy of input slice in identity precompile. don’t deep copy return data slice upon call completion.
- internal/api: return error when requesting invalid trie key, this change makes kdagGetProof and kdagGetStorageAt return an error when the argument contains invalid hex in storage keys.
- giverny/api: add support for ExchangeConfigurationV1
- node: fix lint issue in rpcstack.go, fix HTTP server always force closing
- cmd/kdag: add a verkle subcommand, remove unused command parameters, goimports fix
- p2p/discover: reject packets smaller than 63 bytes
- rpc: improve error codes for internal server errors
- kdag/protocols/snap: fix problems due to idle-but-busy peers