KDAG Monthly Update | January 1–31, 2022
1. In Github, the KDAG Dev team has committed the code 22 times and modified 22 files.
2. Community technical support, testing to solve code module logic problems.
The details are as follows:
1. Design new network new command module, new command interface newNewCmd, which provides new configuration function to configure multi-node network; new interface addNewFlags to bind related variables, new networkNew to generate related configuration file and save; new createNodes interface to generate node list according to configuration file (name) or generate a list of nodes from the base iteration only; the new interface generateKeys generates a key for each node and updates the list of nodes; new generateDogyeConfig interface.
2. New network stop command module is added to the design; new command interface newStopCmd is added, which stops the node for nodes that provide a <node> value. Otherwise it stops all nodes, test and solve related problems.
3. Improve the netowrk docker module, add a new interface GetContainers to list containers, add a new interface topContainer to stop a container and test to solve the problem.
4. Improve the docker stop command, design a new interface StopNetwork to stop the node network, and provide the function to force the deletion of nodes; design a new interface StopNode to stop a node. If the force option is set, the container can be removed.
5. Improve the network status command, design a new interface newStatusCmd, which can display the container network, node network status and other related information.
6. Test to resolve bugs in interface exportAWSNodeConfig, edit knode.toml and set up the kdag.listen file to provide the ability to decrypt the private key authenticator from the .toml/.txt file and dump it to the (priv_key) directory in the Kdag configuration, build and write the network.toml file so that dogye can use it to manage the network. Test and resolve issues.
7. Optimize and improve the code processing logic of the crypto module in kdag evm, and add a new interface function: RandomPassphrase to generate random passwords.
8. Upgrade go mod third-party dependencies.