KDAG Monthly Update | July 1–31, 2021
- In Github, the KDAG Dev team has committed the code 25 times and modified 22 files.
- Community technical support, testing to solve code module logic problems.
The details are as follows:
- Test to solve the hashgraph unit test signal event, wire event module problems, timestamp format parsing problems, new boundary test, and other conditions.
- Solve the problem of judging when the cache size of NewLRU is 0, and add LRU resize function interface.
- LRU module Add stack trace code base to display more accurate error log information to facilitate problem location.
- Solve the problem of forced conversion of lru/hex module types, and add fault-tolerant logic for failed conversions.
- Upgrade codec library to version 1.2.6, solve jsoncodec/decodec efficiency problem.
- Optimized the new error package to improve the accuracy of the error log output display.
- Make the crypto module add Ripemd160 encryption and decryption interface and its corresponding unit test cases.
- Update code dependency library cobra, viber to a new version, solve related upgrade compilation problems, introduce unit test code library testify, improve the efficiency of unit testing.
- Add code comments, refactor some code files to enhance code readability, design a new golangci-lint shell check tool script, optimize check rules to improve KDAG code quality.
- KDAG held the Guess & Win Contest 100 USDT Event and completed the rewards distribution. Check more details at：https://twitter.com/KDAGFoundation/status/1414237379133468679
- KDAG posted the RoadMap Progress report. Check more details at: https://t.co/rh2WONhp7J?amp=1
- KDAG was added to MCS，check more details at：https://twitter.com/MyCryptoStats/status/1411442914442596355
- KDAG community activities are in progress.
- Preparation for KDAG media promotion.