KDAG Monthly Update | July 1–31, 2022
1. In Github, the KDAG Dev team has committed the code 29 times and modified 34 files.
2. Exchange and community technical support, testing to solve code module logic problems.
The details are as follows:
1. accounts/abi/bind: add const for tx fee elasticity multiplier.
2. core/kdag/downloader: handle spurious junk bodies from racey rollbacks, check for header presence when checking for blocks.
3. kdag/catalyst: warn less frequently if no beacon client is available, tweak warning frequency a bit.
4. kdag/fetcher: introduce some lag in tx fetching, change conditions a bit, use per-batch quota check, address review concerns.
5. cmd/internal/kdagtest: fix ignorign tx announcements from prev. tests, fix TestLargeTxRequest.
6. kdag/filters: add global block logs cache, adds a cache for block logs which is shared by all filters. The cache size of is configurable using the `-cache.blocklogs` flag.
7. consensus/giverny: check ttd reached on pos blocks.
8. cmd/kdag: parse uint64 value with ParseUint instead of atoi.
9. trie: improve node rlp decoding performance, avoids copying the input byte while decoding trie nodes.
10. core: make tx journal check and open atomic, reduce system call about os.