KDAG Monthly Update | June 1–30, 2021
1. In Github, the KDAG Dev team has committed the code 29 times and modified 23 files.
2. Community technical support, testing to solve code module logic problems.
The details are as follows:
- Updated third-party dependencies cobra, Viber to new versions and fix related upgrade compilation issues.
- Introduced testify, a unit test code library, to improve the efficiency of unit-testing.
- Solved signal event and wire event’s module testing problems in hashgraph unit testing, timestamp format parsing problems, and new boundary scenario coverage testing.
- Fix NewClient compilation error and add some function parameter options, improve the related code logic.
- Connect a new WAMP client to connect to the client’s routing service address, fix the wamp client logic, and optimally rewrite the wamp unit test logic.
- Add initservice function when initializing store, and improve and optimize webrtc initialization logic, fix Config.ICEServers startup problem when KDAG starts.
- New mobile package, designed to add utils component API.
- Fix NewBlock module issues in hashgraph unit tests and related timestamp formatting issues.
- Add code comments and refactor some code files to enhance the readability of the code.
- KDAG released the big difference between DAG and POW consensus: the order of transactions is determined.
2. KDAG released the innovates on higher levels of abstraction: Application development framework (SDK) and runtime system. A set of king-directed acyclic graphs (KDAGs) that conditionally depends on the state, and describe how the graph integrates.
3. KDAG adjusts the scalability of the system through a scalable second-tier network.
4. KDAG has published an analysis article named “Uniswap V3’s new obsession (1)”. Read here: https://kdagfoundation.medium.com/uniswap-v3s-new-obsession-1-660ca0caecb
5. KDAG community activities are in progress.
6. Preparation for KDAG media promotion.