1. In Github, the KDAG Dev team has committed the code 29 times and modified 23 files.
2. Community technical support, testing to solve code module logic problems.
The details are as follows:
- Updated third-party dependencies cobra, Viber to new versions and fix related upgrade compilation issues.
- Introduced testify, a unit test code library, to improve the efficiency of unit-testing.
- Solved signal event and wire event’s module testing problems in hashgraph unit testing, timestamp format parsing problems, and new boundary scenario coverage testing.
- Fix NewClient compilation error and add some function parameter options, improve the related code logic.
- Connect a new WAMP client to connect to the client’s routing service address, fix the wamp client logic, and optimally rewrite the wamp unit test logic.
- Add initservice function when initializing store, and improve and optimize webrtc initialization logic, fix Config.ICEServers startup problem when KDAG starts.
- New mobile package, designed to add utils component API.
- Fix NewBlock module issues in hashgraph unit tests and related timestamp formatting issues.
- Add code comments and refactor some code files to enhance the readability of the code.
- KDAG released the big difference between DAG and POW consensus: the order of transactions is determined.
2. KDAG released the innovates on higher levels of abstraction: Application development framework (SDK) and runtime system. A set of king-directed acyclic graphs (KDAGs) that conditionally depends on the state, and describe how the graph integrates.
3. KDAG adjusts the scalability of the system through a scalable second-tier network.
4. KDAG has published an analysis article named “Uniswap V3’s new obsession (1)”. Read here: https://kdagfoundation.medium.com/uniswap-v3s-new-obsession-1-660ca0caecb
5. KDAG community activities are in progress.
6. Preparation for KDAG media promotion.