KDAG Monthly Update | June1–30, 2022
1. In Github, the KDAG Dev team has committed the code 24 times and modified 30 files.
2. Exchange and community technical support, testing to solve code module logic problems.
The details are as follows:
- Cmd/kdag: enable authrpc by default, add some missing argument count checks
- Cmd/puppkdag: remove support for exporting non-Kdag genesis configurations, remove unused function.
- Accounts/abi: substitude arg%d to the range keyword and support more keywords.
- Core: prevent negative fee during RPC calls, this change prevents this behavior by disabling fee payment when the fee is not set.
- Core: remove lock in BlockChain.ExportK. Since ExportK is read-only, it shouldn’t need the lock.
- Internal/kdagapi: error if tx args includes chain id that doesn’t match local, simplify code a bit.
- Build: upgrade -dlgo version to Go 1.18.4
- Internal/build: add a timestamp to the tar archive folder
- Rpc: add graceful shutdown timeout for HTTP server. This change ensures the HTTP server will always terminate within at most 5s, even when all connections are busy and do not become idle.
- Signer/core/apitypes: support primitive types int96/uint96.
- Kdag/catalyst: disallow importing blocks via newPayload during snap sync, make tests pass by using full sync only, make the import delay a bit cleaner.