- In Github, the KDAG Dev team has committed the code 32times and modified 14 files.
- Community technical support, testing to solve code module logic problems.
The details are as follows:
- Refactor the configuration part of the interface code NewDefaultCLIConf and NewDefaultConf and unit test the code accordingly.
- Design new unit test interface file, new TestSetGroup unit test interface logic, new TestDelGroup unit test interface logic, new TestGetGroup unit test interface logic.
- Design the new DeleteGroup interface, test the interface-related logic, and improve the ICE TURN server auto-discovery time of node nodes.
- Resolve the setgroup issue and remove the group from the AppID index if it exists.
- Optimize GetAllGroupsByAppID interface, use google uuid to update group related properties, test modified associated code.
- Optimize code formate, add unit test file to test group interface data structure.
- Design the new createAndStartTURNServer interface, test the interface-related logic, and improve the ICE TURN server auto-discovery of node nodes.
- Design new setgroup interface, use google uuid to update group related properties, test modified associated code.
- Fix the issue related to GetAllGroupsByAppID interface; fix the issue of independent proof of PeerSet when establishing links between peers.
- Upgrade go.mod code dependency library, configure gitignore file, update compile script, remove vendor dependency folder redesign GetAllGroupsByAppID interface, test related content interface, and add fault tolerance mechanism.
- KDAG Community Weekend Quiz winners announced and awards distributed, for more details:
2. KDAG released a deployment architecture where any intermediate node can only access a small portion of information for each value transfer request, and the algorithm naturally provides good privacy protection in terms of transmission volume.
3. KDAG community held Twitter giveaway events.
4. KDAG has published an analysis of the concept of “impermanent loss”, which can be found in:https://kdagfoundation.medium.com/impermanent-loss-374fd6fd4086
5. KDAG community activities in preparation.
6. Preparation for KDAG media promotion.