KDAG Monthly Update | May 1–31, 2021
- In Github, the KDAG Dev team has committed the code 32 times and modified 13 files.
- Community technical support, testing to solve code module logic problems.
The details are as follows:
- Refine and calculate bft timestamp without checking its core event parent or signature, insert it into FrameEvent’s core event, thus setting the cache when the witness and timestamp are not recalculated.
- Solve the bug of adding unix timestamp as event creation timestamp in eventbody module wriebody module in hashgrpah package, and modify the api of related modules.
- Add mobile module package, add related hanlder interface, add corresponding unit test file, add doc module file to mobile package.
- Remove some unused code, add code comments, refactor some code files, optimize the data structure wireevent interface, and enhance the readability of the code.
- Solve the problem of NewBlock module in hashgraph unit test and the problem of timestamp format.
- Test the timestamp feature inserted in the core events of FrameEvent and re-import the benchmark test data.
- Add new branch build tests compatible with new evm features, improve Kdag evm virtual machine evm-tool tool code, solve deployment testing issues, and fix related bugs.
- Test the stability of KDAG LRU function interface api, modify the unit test interface, and improve the benchmarking data.
- Update the build script of the output bin module and refactor the trilean file.
- The overall goal of the KDAG release: KDAG is of higher complexity and is harder to change, so the biggest hidden problem of Bitcoin and Ethereum is solved here, that is, there is no definite unchangeable final state.
2. KDAG release architecture advantage: it completely replaces the traditional chain structure and makes a disruptive breakthrough in the theory of traditional directed acyclic graph (DAG).
3. KDAG has published an analysis article named “How Uniswap V3 can be liquidity focused”, which can be found in https://kdagfoundation.medium.com/how-uniswap-v3-can-be-liquidity-focused-6457be03d391
4. KDAG has published an analysis article named “Highlights of Balancer v2”, which can be found in https://kdagfoundation.medium.com/highlights-of-balancer-v2-ab4ea4117322
5. KDAG community activities in preparation.
6. Preparation for KDAG media promotion.