KDAG Monthly Update | May 1–31, 2022
1. In Github, the KDAG Dev team has committed the code 20 times and modified 35 files.
2. Exchange and community technical support, testing to solve code module logic problems.
The details are as follows:
- Kdag/filters: remove explicit continue label in filterLogs. The loop label can be removed because this ‘continue’ statement is not in a nested loop.
- Adds db tooling (kdag db check-state-content) to verify the integrity of trie nodes. It iterates through the 32-byte key space in the database, which is expected to contain RLP-encoded trie nodes, addressed by hash.
- Giverny: set the correct LatestValidHash, return LVH during reorg, rework invalid teminal block
- Kdag/protocols/snap: fixes the snapshot storage serving handler. In snap protocol the response is capped by the response size. Server can cutdown the response if the accumulated byte size exceeds the local hard limit. If there is no storage slot served for the requested account, then no proof should be attached as well.
- Cmd/kdag: fix init genesis for dev, use ancient flag for init genesis cmd. print info banner for — dev mode
- Internal/kdagapi: add debug_getRawReceipts RPC method to retrieve all the binary encoded receipts from a block
- Core/vm: optimize Memory.Set32: remove unnecessary memset for Memory.Set32 and optimize Memory.Set32
- Kdag/abi: fix checks when all fields are indexed, fixes abi checks in the edge case where all arguments are indexed
- Knode: avoid hang in tests. avoid dangling goroutines. revert closing of proceed
- Core/rawdb: untie freezer and ancient chain data. Keep the minimal freezer structure and move all other logic (like incrementally freezing block data) into a separate structure called ChainFreezer.