KDAG Monthly Update | September 1–30, 2022 by KDAG Foundation
1. In Github, the KDAG Dev team has committed the code 20 times and modified 28 files.
2. Exchange and community technical support, testing to solve code module logic problems.
The details are as follows:
- kdag/tracers: fix the issue prestate missing existing contract state. The prestate tracer did not report kdag accounts that existed at a given address prior to a kdag contract being created at that address.
- kdag/cmd: enable snapshot generation in import-mode. Fixes a regression causing snapshots not to be generated in “kdag — import” mode. It also fixes the kdag export command to be truly readonly, and adds a new test for kdag export.
- kdag/tracers: fix the issue of panic in prestate with diffmode. In some cases, inner kdag contract creation may not be successful, and an inner kdag contract was not created. We fix a crash that could occur when doing tracing in such situations.
- kdag/filters/client: add fullTx option to pending tx filter. This adds a way to subscribe to the full pending transactions, as opposed to just being notified about hashes. In use cases where client subscribes to newPendingTransactions and gets txhashes only to then request the actual transaction, the caller can now shortcut that flow and obtain the transactions directly.
- common/math: optimized modexp + fuzzer, modexp optimizations, special case base 1 in big modexp and disable fastexp.
- core/types: add more context around ErrorInvalidChainID. This changes the error messa.
- kdag/filters: fix for kdag_getLogs failing with finalized and safe tag. Prior to this change, f.begin (and possibly end) stay negative, leading to strange results later in the code. With this change, filters using “safe” and “finalized” block produce results consistent w/ the overall behavior of this RPC method.
- kdag/protocols/snap: serve snap requests when possible. This makes it so that the snap server responds to trie heal requests when possible, even if the snapshot does not exist.